Friday, June 27, 2008

Master of Mastering

So, today was the final step in completing the recording for Rusted Eyes Awake. I met up with Dave Shirk of Sonorous mastering (sonorousmastering.com) bright and early at ten am and we popped in the final mix and went to work. It went really well and we'll be sending it out to Level Plane this week along with the awesome artwork and layout that Ron Koupal (http://www.immaculatetattoo.com/) and Matt did. I'm very excited for this to come out and I wish it didn't take so long with a bigger label! But the time will fly by and we'll have copies in our hands before we know it. I don't know if I've ever worked this hard on a record before. So, hopefully all the hard work will pay off and people will love it! We then went and had really good Thai Food that I hope doesn't give me diarrhea. Here's some photo's of me and Dave goofing off/working.
-Ryan





No comments: